PMP Certification Exam Preparation
Course Duration / Hours:
5 Days / 35 Hours
9:00am to 5:00pm
Trey Miller, MBA, PMP-------
Jim Varnado, PMP-------
Charlie Durr, PMP
Public Course Dates:
- Start Date
- End Date
- About the PMP Certification Exam
- Introduction to the 5th Edition PMBOK Guide
- Project Management Framework
- The 10 Project Management Knowledge Areas
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- HR Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Online Exercises / Mock PMP Practice Tests
- The 5 Project Management Process Groups
- Planning Process Group
- Executing Process Group
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group
- Closing Process Group
- Mock PMP Practice Tests
- Professionalism and Ethics
- Mock PMP Certification Exam (200 Questions)
- PMI's 5th Edition Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Global Project Management's, PMI Certified, PMP Certification Exam Preparation
- Materials include 700+ sample PMP exam questions!
- PMP Jeopardy - Played as a class!
- Exercises and Tests are given after each instructor-led lesson.
- Final Assessment - A 200 question mock PMP exam is administered.
Global PM is a Project Management Institute Global Registered Education Provider. Registered Education Providers (R.E.P.s) are organizations approved by PMI
to offer project management training for Professional Development Units (PDUs).
Any student who does not pass this test on the first try is welcome to meet with his / her instructor for a
results analysis to discuss a course of action for passing the test (including retaking the course at no additional fee). All students are welcome to re-take a future, public course within one year at NO additional fee.
Nearly 96% of all students who come through Global PM's course pass the PMP exam on the first try.